Pierce IB Placements
We are delighted to congratulate the graduating class of 2022 (the fifth of Pierce-The American College of Greece, International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme), on an excellent set of results. These achievements will allow our graduating students to progress in their education and to attend some of the best Universities across the world. Many thanks to students, parents and faculty, for all that they have contributed to this success!
Technical Note: The IBO release the Diploma Examinations results in July, each year, but the formal annual statistics are not published until after re-marks and other adjustments have been completed. In this summary, we have compared our results with the most recent official statistics from May 2022 provisional results.
- Candidates entering Universities of their top preference: 100%
- Successful Completion of the Diploma: 100% (World, May’22: 85,85%)
- One candidate with the highest score 45/45: (World, May’22: 0,5%)
- Average Grade obtained by candidates: 5,5/7 (World, May’22: 5,1)
- Candidates with points ≥37: 43,3% (World, May’22: 27,43%)
- Candidates with 3 core points: 29,7% (World, May’22: 12,88%)
- Candidates with A or B in TOK: 89,2% (World, May’22: 43,7%)
- United Kingdom:
Oxford University, Imperial College London, University of Edinburgh, The University of Manchester, King’s College London, University of Bristol, University of Warwick, University of Southampton, University of Glasgow, University of Leeds, Durham University, University of Sheffield, University of St. Andrews, University of Nottingham, University of the Arts London, Newcastle University, Queen Mary University, Lancaster University, University of York, University of Exeter, Cardiff University, Bath University, University of Liverpool, University of Leicester, University of Kent, University of Sussex, Loughborough University.
- United States of America:
Yale University, Columbia University, Duke University, Brown University, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, Pennsylvania State University, Emory University, University of Minnesota Twin Cities, University of Miami, University of Colorado Boulder, Indiana University Bloomington, Northeastern University.
- Belgium: Ghent University
University of Amsterdam, TU Delft, Utrecht University, Leiden University, TU Eindhoven, Groningen University, Erasmus University Rotterdam, University of Twente, Vrije University Amsterdam, Radboud University, Maastricht University
- United Arab Emirates (Abu Dhabi): University of New York
- Cyprus: European University
- Italy: Bocconi Univeristy, Instituto Marangoni
Fields of Study: Medicine, International Management, Economics, Psychology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Aerospace Engineering, European Law, Mechanical Engineering, Business Administration, Archaeology, Genetics, Electrical Engineering, International Relations and Modern History, Liberal Arts and Sciences, Computer Science and Engineering, Politics and Sociology, Banking and Digital Finance, Fashion Design, Fine Arts, Hotel Management, Film Studies.