All users are required to wear a mask while in the library and maintain a minimum of 1.5 meter distance from each other.
Before entering the library you should sanitize your hands using the antiseptic gel provided at the entrance.
Monday-Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
LIBRARY READING ROOM
Due to social distancing requirements, we have made the following changes:
- Seating has been reduced – 2 persons per table
- Shelves are closed off and access for browsing will not be possible
- All current periodicals have been removed
The number of PCs has been reduced from 21 to 13, due to social distancing requirements. You must use the disinfecting wipes provided to clean the keyboard and mouse before each use.
To borrow a book you may enter the Pierce Library Electronic Catalog (https://www.pierce.gr/en/school-facilities/school-library/electronic-library-catalogs/) and:
- Write the call number down and ask for it at the Circulation desk, or,
- Select Request this item through the Electronic Catalog, and ask for it at the Circulation desk
All books returned to the library will be placed under a 72-hour quarantine to minimize possible spread of the virus. For this reason, delivery of material may be delayed.
For safety reasons headphones will not be available.