We are delighted to congratulate the graduating class of 2021 (the fourth of Pierce-The American College of Greece, International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme), on an excellent set of results. These achievements will allow our graduating students to progress in their education and to attend some of the best Universities across the world. Many thanks to students, parents and faculty, for all that they have contributed to this success!
- Candidates entering Universities of their top preference: 100%
- Successful Completion of the Diploma: 100% (World, May’21: 88,96%)
- Average Points obtained by candidates: 39,1 / 45 (World, May’21: 33,02)
- Average Grade obtained by candidates: 6,09 / 7 (World, May’21: 5,19)
- Candidates with points ≥35: 87,5%
- Candidates with points ≥40: 58,5% (World, May’21: 17,76%)
- Candidates with 2 or 3 core points: 95,8%
- Candidates with 3 core points: 58,5%
- Candidates with A or B in EE: 79%
- Candidates with A or B in TOK: 92%
University of Warwick (Economics), University of Bath (Management, Marketing), University of Southampton (Electrical Engineering), University of Leeds (Chemistry), University of Newcastle (Mechanical Engineering), University of Queen Mary (Law), University of Essex (Marketing and Management), University of Surrey (Business Management), University of Strathclyde (Business Administration, Pharmacy), University of Reading (Law).
University of Wageningen (Zoology), Twente University (Mechanical Engineering), University of Erasmus (Economics)
United Arab Emirates (Abu Dhabi):
University of New York (Media/Theatre)
McGill University (Mechanical Engineering)
European University (Medicine)
University of Sapienza (Medicine), Politecnico di Milano (Architecture)
Technical Note: The IBO release the Diploma Examinations results in July, each year, but the formal annual statistics are not published until after re-marks and other adjustments have been completed. In this summary, we have compared our results for the May 2021 examination, with the most recent official statistics from May 2021 provisional results.