Pierce students Christina Koutsioumba, Ariadne-Anthi Papouli, Athina Raftopoulou, Fotini Sfakianaki and Maria Tourni completed all the required examinations and obtained the Entrepreneurial Skills Pass (ESP).
The ESP is an international certification which verifies that the students (15-16 years old) implemented an innovative idea through a real entrepreneurial experience and developed entrepreneurial and financial skills whilst meeting and interacting with experienced business executives.
In the academic year 2020-2021, within the framework of the Junior Achievement Club, our students initially took part in self-assessment and in continuation, in a final online examination and they succeeded in obtaining the certification of theoretical and practical knowledge as well as the corresponding skills which will offer them a passport for new entrepreneurial opportunities!
In addition, the members of the Junior Achievement Club had the opportunity to attend the following seminars by distinguished scientists and executives throughout the academic year:
- Three stages of successful ideation
- Challenges of companies related to the constantly changing energy and climate fields
- Online App and Entrepreneurship Lab
- Pitching Masterclass
- Sales, a profession with a past, a present and a future
- Creating a business plan, Basic Principles of Project Management
- Circle Economy