Registration of New Students
Following success on the entrance exams, the registration process includes the completion of the electronic registration application.
Pierce provides the possibility of making your tuition directly and quickly, using the online tuition payment.
Please see other payment methods below.
PIERCE PAYMENT METHODS
Payment of tuition and fees can be made by using the 25-digit RF payment code with one of the following options:
- Bank Deposits in Greek banks by selecting the “RF payments” option in the e-banking Payments menu.
- Online Payment through “mypierce” platform.
- Online Payment through www.pierce.gr/online-payment.
- Credit or Debit Card presented to the Cashier at Pierce.
- Bank or Personal check presented to the Cashier at Pierce.
- Foreign bank payment can be processed through the Flywire platform by using the following link https://acg.flywire.com.
You can find the RF payment code in “mypierce” platform by selecting the “ΥΠΟΛΟΙΠΟ ΛΟΓΑΡΙΑΣΜΟΥ” tab.
According to College policy, cash payments are not acceptable.
The College Cashier’s Office is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Student Accounts Office