Registration of New Students
Following success on the entrance exams, there is a registration process. With the student code that has been given to you, you can complete electronic registration application.
Pierce provides the possibility of making your tuition directly and quickly, using the online tuition payment.
Please see other payment methods below.
Payment of tuition fees and other services may be made:
- By deposit to a Bank, in one of the following accounts:
- National Bank, account number: 180/480056-74 (through payments menu)
- Eurobank, account number: 00260027330202041295 (through payments menu)
- Alpha Bank, account number: 436 002002 001717
(IBAN: GR89 0140 4360 4360 0200 2001 717)
For the secure updating of payments made to a Bank, it is essential that the student’s 7-digit payment code be written on the deposit slip by the bank teller.
- By deposit of a personal or bank check at the College Cashier’s office.
- By credit or debit card at the College Cashier’s office
- By electronic transaction at an ΑΤΜ or with National Bank i-bank, selecting PAYMENTS/EDUCATION/Αmerican College of Greece – Pierce College and using the student’s required 7-digit payment code.
- By electronic payment at Eurobank e-banking, selecting PAYMENTS/OTHER/American College of Greece – Pierce College and using the student’s required 7-digit payment code.
- By online payment on the College website (http://www.pierce.gr/online-payment)
It is School policy not to accept cash.
The School Cashier’s Office will be open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
FROM THE DIRECTOR OF FINANCIAL SERVICES