Tuition & Other Services
Since the school year 2011-12, Pierce has launched a gradual equalization of tuition fees for all the classes of the Gymnasium and the Lyceum, as well as a significant increase in financial assistance (Scholarships). The planning includes an increase in the budget for financial assistance (Scholarships) for Pierce from the amount of €820,000 for the 2014-15 school year, €1.000.000 for the 2015-16 school year, €1.100.000 for the 2016-17 school year, €1.150.000 for the 2017-18 school year, €1.265.000 for the 2018-19 school year and 1.315.000 for the 2019-20 school year. For the implementation of this plan and according to the decision made by the Board of Trustees of the American College of Greece, the tuition fees are as follows:
|2020-2021 School Year||Tuition|
|Α΄ Gymnasium – C΄ Lyceum||€ 8.360|
|IB1 – IB2||€ 12.600|
In addition, all new students are charged a one-time registration fee of €100. The tuition fees given above do not include excursion expenses, visits, after-school activities, official student uniforms for parades nor graduation fees.
In addition, for the 2020-2021 school year, the following discounts apply to Pierce students:
α) For families with two children studying at Pierce, there is a discount of 5% on the tuition fees and 50% of the bus fees of the older child.
β) For families with three children studying at Pierce, there is a discount of 50% on the tuition fees and 50% on the bus fees for the two older children.
γ) Pierce students who wish to study at Deree can visit this link for information about discounts on tuition fees that they are entitled to.
Β. School Buses
Transportation fees are as follows:
|2020-21 School Year||Zone Α||Zone Β||Zone C|| Zone D
|Students of all classes||€ 995||€ 1.120||€ 1.545||€ 1.785|
In case of general strike, students’ commuting falls under Parents’ responsibility. Use of one of two school bus routes is charged at 75% of the total price.
PAYMENT OF TUITION FEES
Tuition fees must be paid, after subtracting the deposit of € 1.500, in three equal installments; the first in October, the second in December and the last in February.
PIERCE PAYMENT METHODS
Payment of tuition and fees can be made by using one of the following options:
1. Bank Deposits
- Eurobank through the “Payments” menu, or
- National Bank of Greece through the “Payments” menu, or
- Piraeus Bank through the “Payments” menu, or
- Alpha Bank, Account number: 436002002001717 (IBAN: GR8901404360436002002001717)
Please make sure that the student’s 7-digit ID NUMBER, FULL NAME and ACCOUNT BENEFICIARY: The American College of Greece-Pierce College are given to the bank teller at Alpha Bank.
2. Bank or Personal check presented to the Cashier at Pierce.
3. Credit or Debit Card presented to the Cashier at Pierce.
4. National Bank of Greece account holders may pay the tuition at the Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs) or through the i-Bank online system by selecting PAYMENTS/EDUCATION/The American College of Greece-Pierce College and entering the student’s 7-digit ID NUMBER to complete the transaction.
5. Eurobank account holders may pay the tuition through the e-Banking online system by selecting PAYMENTS/OTHER/The American College of Greece-Pierce College and entering the student’s 7-digit ID NUMBER to complete the transaction.
6. Piraeus Bank account holders may pay the tuition through the Winbank online system by selecting PAYMENTS/EDUCATION/The American College of Greece-Pierce College and entering the student’s 7-digit ID NUMBER to complete the transaction.
7. Online Payment through www.pierce.gr/online-payment.
It is College policy not to accept cash.
The College Cashier’s Office is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
FROM THE DIRECTOR OF FINANCIAL SERVICES