Tuition & Other Services
Since the school year 2011-12, Pierce has launched a gradual equalization of tuition fees for all the classes of the Gymnasium and the Lyceum, as well as a significant increase in financial assistance (Scholarships). The planning includes an increase in the budget for financial assistance (Scholarships) for Pierce from the amount of €820,000 for the 2014-15 school year, €1.000.000 for the 2015-16 school year, €1.100.000 for the 2016-17 school year, €1.150.000 for the 2017-18 school year and €1.265.000 for the 2018-19 school year. For the implementation of this plan and according to the decision made by the Board of Trustees of the American College of Greece, the tuition fees are as follows:
|2019-2020 School Year||Tuition|
|Α΄ Gymnasium – C΄ Lyceum||€ 8.360|
|IB1 – IB2||€ 12.600|
In addition, all new students are charged a one-time registration fee of €100. The tuition fees given above do not include excursion expenses, visits, after-school activities, official student uniforms for parades nor graduation fees.
In addition, for the 2019-2020 school year, the following discounts apply to Pierce students:
α) For families with two children studying at Pierce, there is a discount of 5% on the tuition fees and 50% of the bus fees of the older child.
β) For families with three children studying at Pierce, there is a discount of 50% on the tuition fees and 50% on the bus fees for the two older children.
γ) Pierce students who wish to study at Deree can visit this link for information about discounts on tuition fees that they are entitled to.
Β. School Buses
Transportation fees are as follows:
|2019-20 School Year||Zone Α||Zone Β||Zone C|| Zone D
|Students of all classes||€ 995||€ 1.200||€ 1.545||€ 1.785|
In case of general strike, students’ commuting falls under Parents’ responsibility. Use of one of two school bus routes is charged at 75% of the total price.
PAYMENT OF TUITION FEES
Tuition fees must be paid, after subtracting the deposit of € 1.500, in three equal installments; the first in October, the second in December and the last in February.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
Payment of tuition fees and other services may be made:
- By deposit to a Bank, in one of the following accounts:
- National Bank, account number: 180/480056-74 (through payments menu, see below No. 4)
- Eurobank, account number: 00260027330202041295 (through payments menu, see below No. 5)
- Piraeus Bank (through payments menu, see below No. 6)
- Alpha Bank, account number: 436 002002 001717
(IBAN: GR89 0140 4360 4360 0200 2001 717)
For the secure updating of payments made to a Bank, it is essential that the student’s 7-digit payment code be written on the deposit slip by the bank teller.
2. By deposit of a personal or bank check at the College Cashier’s office.
3. By credit or debit card at the College Cashier’s office
4. By electronic transaction at an ΑΤΜ or with National Bank i-bank, selecting PAYMENTS/EDUCATION/American College of Greece – Pierce College and using the student’s required 7-digit payment code.
5. By electronic payment at Eurobank e-banking, selecting PAYMENTS/OTHER/American College of Greece – Pierce College and using the student’s required 7-digit payment code.
6. By electronic payment at Piraeus Winbank, selecting PAYMENTS/EDUCATION/American College of Greece – Pierce College and using the student’s required 7-digit payment code
7. By online payment on the College website (http://www.pierce.gr/online-payment)
It is College policy not to accept cash.
The College Cashier’s Office will be open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
FROM THE DIRECTOR OF FINANCIAL SERVICES